Saturday 7 May 2011

Hair dressing!

This September i'm training to be a Hairdresser and an fantastic one at that!
I can't wait to be part of the only profession that gives people character and confidence!
Over the past few year i have been trying out New hairstyles and hair colours! and with so much inspiration in such a big industry...


In my opinion the cut should always commpiment your face shape but be a radient colour.

I loved Katy Perrys Statement blue hair! She continued her Califoria Girls look through to make this eyecatching style.

Another celebrity that turned heads is the beautiful Rihanna with her glossy Red! hair which set a red hair trend everywhere!

My Favourite Hair style so far this year has to be a more natural and lengthy look...
Vanessa Hudgens!




I can't wait to start my career in hairdressing when i have so much inspiration :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment